Customizable Email Marketing Scripts
Crafting the perfect follow up letter, resume submission, or email outreach is tough. As a job seeker, you send out 100s of correspondences and follow ups letters throughout your search, and the process of tailoring each letter can be impossibly time consuming. These marketing scripts give you multiple versions of all the necessary job search email communications that are easy to customize, and save you valuable time.
The Email Marketing Scripts guide includes 13 templated scripts that will help you market yourself and make an impactful impression when submitting your resume, reaching out to new contacts, and following up on a job application and interviews. Each communication is expertly-drafted and designed to be easily tailored to the role, organization, or contact to whom you want to appeal.
INCLUDES 15 CUSTOMIZABLE SCRIPTS FOR:
- Submitting your resume or application via email
- Sending your resume to a referral contact
- Submitting your resume as a general inquiry (versus a specific job post)
- Drafting a letter of recommendation
- Asking for a recommendation letter or endorsement on LinkedIn
- Reaching out to a new contact
- Requesting to connect on LinkedIn
- Following up after submitting your resume or on a job application (formal and informal)
- Following up on an interview (first, second, and final outreach)
- Plus best practices for getting the most impact and return from your outreach!
Upon checkout you will receive an email with a download link. Please check your Spam folder; If you do not receive an email, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
An expertly written, well-branded resume is the key to landing the job interview. Check out our suite of resume and branded content services.
Do you need help crafting an impactful digital brand presence? BRS offers professional design services to help you create fresh, creative, and professional websites, infographics, logos, and business cards to complement your resume and other job search marketing materials.