Thank you for your purchase!
A copy of this confirmation has been sent to your email. Please complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Review our process below. Then click the link below to schedule your Intake Interview.
THE PROCESS: Every engagement starts off with an initial Intake Interview via phone to discuss your challenges, target opportunities, professional history, and career objectives in depth. We use this information to craft your narrative and deliver a compelling message around your value, experience, accomplishments, and expertise.
THE INTAKE INTERVIEW: The initial intake interview typically lasts 50 to 70 minutes, during which time we will discuss your current employment situation and goals, walk through an in-depth discovery process, and set our strategy for moving forward. We discuss key topics including:
- Current challenges related to your job search and marketing materials
- Target job opportunities and requirements for finding your ideal role
- In-depth overview of your employment history
- Identification of your core skill sets, strengths, and attributes that create value to employers.
- Definition of your unique marketing message
- Recommendations for additional services or resources to maximize your impact
THE DELIVERY: During the call we will set expectations for delivery of all items. Approximate turnaround time is 5-7 business days following completion of the intake call, at which point you will receive the initial documents in PDF and editable Word formats. Each document includes 2 rounds of revisions to ensure content is accurate and presented effectively.
WHAT NEXT? Working with BRS is a partnership, and we encourage our clients to reach out to us at any point during or after working together. Whether you found a new job and need to update your resume, want to tailor your cover letter to an exciting opportunity, or simply have questions, we are here to be your strategic and creative partners at all stages of your career.
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com